Monday, September 13, 2004

Fu

(That's "Fu", not "F-U".)

I suspect if I blog often - as often as I feel like blowing off steam - this will quickly degenerate into a run-on diatribe that will make me come off sounding like I hate my life and everything in it. This is certainly not the case. There are a great many things lately the make me anxious. Some make me anxious in a good way (Emily), and others in a bad way (must... find... regular... job!). But ultimately, while I think my life is in a bit of a rut at the moment, I know it won't always be that way, and I look forward to the day I hit the top of the curve again.

The frustrating thing lately seems to be keeping all the balls in the air. Life is like juggling, and lately I've been trying to take on new balls (finding a girlfriend, for instance), and I've been bobbling others as a result (neglecting my EQ guild, for instance). It saddens me to think I cannot move some aspect of my life forward without paying for it elsewhere.

I want progress, not just change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home