Friday, May 20, 2005

Click.

I'm so high right now it'll take me days to crash. I'll be lucky if I sleep a wink.

Drugs don't give you the kind of high I have right now (not that I'd really know, I guess, but I just can't imagine it). Even good drugs. Even the best drugs. Only... the perfect drug.

It's been so long since I've felt this ecstatic that I wasn't sure I ever would again. I'd forgotten how good it felt. And maybe it'll turn into something, or maybe it'll turn into nothing, but whatever comes, right now, I feel... "closer to god". I feel inspired, and hopeful. Yes, it's only a beginning, a tip, a venture into the unknown, but it's a bright unknown, full of possibility and that's a way I've not looked at my future in some time.

I'll be riding the wave as much as I can until 6 excrutiatingly long days have passed, and I get to go explore this bright unknown again. And I so look forward to it, because it clicked. I'm no fool - it'll take work too, but the work I don't fear. The work I can handle. The work I've handled before. The click is the part you can't fabricate. You can only wait, and hope.

And then it happens, when you least expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home