Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Work in Progress

I'm working on a mantra for myself. I figured I'd post it here where I can edit it as the mood strikes me, until I decide it's finalized (if ever).

My Mantra

I am the yin and the yang.
I will seek solutions while others cast blame.
I will quell hostility with tranquility.
I will meet mistrust with honesty,
frustration with compassion,
and ignorance with explanation.
I will rise to a challenge,
conquer my fears with confidence,
and become enlightened.
I am who I choose to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Davonshire said...

bah what kind of rhyme scheme is that? :p

7:05 PM  
Blogger stroppywenchnikki said...

looks like you have also been found by the blog bots. Need to set your preferences so posted to your comments section have to confirm they are people by typing in a code.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home